Rental Property Renovation Project
We recently carried out a partial property renovation for a rental company called South Yorkshire Homes. The project involved bringing the house up to a rentable standard and adding value to the property without breaking the bank. All this had to be turned around quickly so that the landlord could get it back on the market and see a return on his investment.
This project took approximately four weeks from start to finish and all the work inside and outside was carried out by Nu Build.
Key Elements of this Building Extension Project
- Stripping out the old carpets and curtains
- Stripping wallpaper
- Re-plastering the complete property
- Upgrading the bathroom to a modern suite complete with tiling and showers
- Removing built-in wardrobe in the bedroom and creating a en-suite bathroom
- Replacing worktops, sinks and kitchen appliances
- Tiling above worktops in kitchen
- Upgrading downstairs toilet
- Full redecoration of the house
- Gas certificate for the boiler
We have a wide range of examples of our work to available to view in our portfolio. If you like the look of this or any of our other projects and would like to discuss some work on your own property, please contact us for an initial chat about your plans.