Kitchen Refurbishment, Rotherham
We have recently completed this kitchen refurbishment project on behalf of a landlord in Thurcroft, Rotherham.
By the time the previous tenant of this property had moved out, the kitchen was looking tired and worn out. The landlord therefore decided to freshen things up.
Being a landlord of multiple properties, there was a specific budget set. We ensured we met the budget as we realise this is very important for landlords in order to cover costs and maintain income.
This project took approximately two weeks from start to finish.
Key Elements of this Kitchen Refurbishment Project
- Removing the old kitchen units, tiles and floor covering.
- Re-plastering part of the kitchen.
- Re-decorating the entire kitchen.
- Fitting a brand new kitchen, supplied by Howden’s.
- Fitting new Vinyl-Click Polysafe flooring.
If you like the look of this project and would like to discuss some work on your own property, please contact us for an initial chat about your plans.