Home Extension Project
This customer got our details from his sister for whom we had recently completed a house extension. After visiting Clive and discussing his requirements, we were given the green light to start the work
The extension consisted of a single storey extension which was to be his new lounge. In addition to this we carried out some other internal alterations to make better use of the space.
The project began in August 2017 and took approximately 10 weeks to complete.
The project consisted of:
- Digging out the foundations and concreting
- Installing new drainage for the extension
- Building the extension in a mixture of stone and brick
- Installing a new truss roof system complete with concrete tiles and breathable membrane
- Installing electrics
- Installing new radiators and pipework
- Fitting of timber joists and traditional floorboards
- Insulating all walls and floors
- Boarding loft for storage
- Building a path around the extension
We are also due to start work inside the existing house. This will consist of demolishing walls, installing steel beams, plastering rooms, installing new radiators and pipework, moving the boiler and fitting a new kitchen.
We used a number of local suppliers for top-quality local materials, including Aire Concrete at Wakefield.
If you are interested in a quote for a similar type of project, don’t hesitate to contact us via email or call us on 01226 755 661.