Bathroom Refurbishment Project
Mr Waterhouse contacted us as he wanted a quote to renovate two bathrooms in his house and give them a more contemporary look. After the initial visit to site to discuss his requirements and how he wanted the finish bathroom to look, we were shortly instructed to carry out the refurbishment works.
The job involved ripping out the old bathroom suite and installing the new bathroom equipment with more storage space in the form of vanity units, along with tiling the full bathroom with porcelain tiles and a decorative strip.
The bathroom project included the following:
- Taking out and disposing of the old bathroom suite, tiles and fittings
- Altering the pipework and drainage to new positions
- Plaster boarding and plastering the walls
- Re-tiling the complete bathroom (walls) using porcelain tiles
- Installing new LED spot lights and fans
- Installing vanity units with basin and toilets
- Installation of a new shower and screen
- Installation of a bath
- Installing a towel radiator
- Tiling the walls, using tiles supplied by Topps Tiles in Sheffield
From start to finish, the project took just 6 working days, meaning minimal disruption for the customer. The customer was delighted with the end result which is really the best feedback we could hope for.
If you are interested in a quote for a similar type of project, don’t hesitate to contact us via email, call us on 01226 755 661 or click the contact us button below.