New Annex Home Office Building Project in Doncaster
Doncaster couple Liz and Kev contacted us to enquire about the building of a new home office annex/out-building in their garden. The couple run their own small business from home, so they wanted to combine the comfort and flexibility of working from home, with the separation and professionalism of having their own office building.
The work consisted of the following:
- Digging out and creating concrete footings
- Installing drainage for the toilet
- Building the extension using natural stone and traditional brickwork
- Installing an insulated concrete floor
- Installing a warm dec roof system complete with GRP roof
- Installing new fascias and guttering
- Reinstating the existing flagging
- Installing new UPVC windows and doors
- Running new water pipes and electric underground
This project began in April 2018 and took approximately four weeks to complete.
We used a number of local suppliers for top-quality local materials, including Eurocell in Doncaster, QVS Windows & Doors in Barnsley, Aire Concrete at Wakefield, Precision Plan Drawing in Doncaster and Assent Building Control in Sheffield.
If you are interested in a quote for a similar type of project, don’t hesitate to contact us via email, call us on 01226 755 661 or click the contact us button below.